Is your Minnesota philanthropic or nonprofit organization experiencing PAIN?
• Board looking for more efficiency and savings?
• Errors or double payments to vendors?
• Burned out employees?
Three Minnesota teams will dramatically improve their organization-wide accounts payable process through a two-day cohort workshop. Their new payment process can save time across their organization, which can be reinvested in your community. Teams that have taken this workshop have recaptured between 300 and 1,000 work hours. They also deliver better and faster outcomes.
The bottom line: Within six months, financial leaders can recapture their investment in time and coaching. One nonprofit leader shared: “It’s a no brainer. Little investment, bit return. Our time is valuable and we now we can do so much more for our community.”
In this workshop, attendees will:
• Transform their accounts payable process using proven coaching and tools
• Learn in a three-organization cohort, hearing best practices from others
• Maximize all they have now, without investing in new hardware
Attendees at this workshop achieve success through Innovation Process Design’s proven three step approach.
Contact Lee Kuntz today to hear more or register your organization for this September in-person or online two-day learning cohort.